Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thoughts Of Tupac Shakur

Instead of posting an entry with my own thoughts this month... I have chosen to post a several quotes of by my brutha Tupac Amaru Shakur... I hope you will enjoy it and realize the message behind the mind and life of one man's experience...



"I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven."

"I feel like Black Jesus got his hands on me and guides me through life to put me where I'm supposed to be..."

"I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings"

"It always happens, all the niggaz that change the world die, they dont get to die like regular people, they die violently"

No comments:

Post a Comment